logo

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Phone Message 3.21.2021

 Good afternoon Cub Families.  I hope you all are having a great weekend.  I also hope all of our Cubs enjoyed their Spring Break and are ready to get back to school.  We still have a lot of learning to do and I am excited to get back to it and finish this school year strong.  I know it's going to be a great end.


Just a couple of announcements this afternoon.  This Friday, March 26 Mrs. Skavroneck has organized the next Family Reading Center Experience.  Join us at Laishley Park on Friday between the hours of 3:30 - 7pm for the Spring Fling Book Experience in the Park .  There will be free books and small prizes.  If you would like bring a blanket, chairs and a dinner and picnic in the park.  Again 3:30 - 7:00pm on Friday the 26 at Laishley Park in Punta Gorda.  


As we come back to school tomorrow and as we finish the year attendance, as always, is so important.  Please remember to have your child in school all day, every day unless they are ill.  Instruction starts each day as soon as the bell rings at 8:20am, so please have students at school in plenty of time to be in their seats ready to learn by 8:20am.  


I don't know how many college basketball fans we have out there, but I got up early today and got all my work done so I could watch March Madness for the rest of the day. If basketball isn't your thing, I hope all of our families enjoy the rest of their weekend in some manner.  I look forward to seeing our Ready, Responsible, and Respectful Cubs tomorrow morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment