logo

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Phone Message 2.7.2021

 Good afternoon to all of our Cub Families.  I hope all of you are enjoying the weekend.  I'll keep today's message short as I know many of you are excited to be getting ready for the Super Bowl.  


This Tuesday, February 9 is the next virtual SAC/PTO meeting.  We will begin at 5:30pm and the link is posted in the email that comes with this phone message and also on the DCES Facebook page and DCES webpage.  Topics will include an updated school report and mid year student achievement data.  Remember all are welcome to use the link and join.  https://meet.google.com/psb-phbg-jhq?authuser=0


Next, this Wednesday, February 10, Mrs. Skavroneck has another mobile book checkout planned at Pelican's Snowcones on Tamiami Trail.  Times are from 3:30 - 5:30pm.


Last, just for planning purposes remember we do not have school on Monday, February 15 in honor of President's Day.


That's it for announcements. If you are going to be watching, I hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl.  Since my Browns were eliminated, I am just rooting for a blow out, so all of you put your kids to bed at halftime. I look forward to seeing our well rested,  Ready, Responsible and Respectful Cubs tomorrow morning. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment