logo

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Phone Message 1.3.2021

 Good afternoon and Happy New Year to all Cub Families.  This is Mr. Vernon with a quick message for this week.


Remember all Cubs return to school tomorrow morning, January 4 and need to be in class by 8:20am.  


I hope you all had a terrific Winter Break, I know I did.  But, now I am ready for the second half of this school year and I hope our Cubs are ready too.  Please help me in reminding all of our students that We Are Cubs.  When we return we will be sure to remember that Cubs are always Ready, Responsible and Respectful.  Cubs also work towards Nothing Less Than Our Success.  We show GRIT and always do our best.  If we remember these things there is no way we can fail.


The second half of the school year is going to be great.  Once again, Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing our Ready, Responsible, and Respectful Cubs tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment