logo

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Phone Message 11.29.2020

 Good afternoon Cub Families.  This is Mr. Vernon with a few announcements for this upcoming week.  I was able to enjoy some time during the break to have fun with my family.  I hope you all were able to as well.  I also hope that all of your families and our Cubs were able to stay healthy.  We will continue with our school protocols to keep DCES as safe as possible for our staff and students.  Please be sure to keep your child home if they show any symptoms.  I thank you for your patience and assistance as we try to keep DCES safe.

I looked at the weather this week and saw that some cooler temperatures were on the forecast this week.  Please add your child's names to the tags of jackets and hoodies they may wear this week.  Our Florida students are not used to keeping track of these items and they often end up in lost and found.  Also remember that all warm clothes worn must follow DCES uniform policy.  They must be blue, yellow, black, pink or white with no writing or logos.  Jackets not meeting dress code may be worn outside of the school buildings.

Keeping our Cubs reading is very important.  Mrs. Skavroneck is again hosting a remote Family Reading Experience this Wednesday, December 2.  Join us at Harbour Heights Park from 3:00 - 5:30pm to check out a book and get a free keeper book.

I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I look forward to seeing our Ready, Responsible, and Respectful Cubs tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment